Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins dead at 50: The inside story on what likely caused his death
The public evidence, as well as information from insiders, shows that the most likely cause of his death was vaccine-induced myocarditis. Drug use may have exacerbated the problem to some extent.
By Steve Kirsch
Here is a summary of the evidence I’ve pieced together from both public and private sources (who knew him personally).
You can draw your own conclusions. The evidence is consistent with the primary cause being vaccine-induced myocarditis. It fits the facts like a glove. No other hypothesis I’m aware of can explain the evidence. His drug use, which as far as I have been able to determine was limited to smoking weed, played only a minor role.
PolitiFact says that the vaccine didn’t cause his death, but AFAIK they are always wrong on their fact checks, so that is additional confirmation.
I’d be thrilled if PolitiFact would debate me on this, but they no longer talk to me after I publicly exposed them as not interested in getting to the facts on a story (see the original story and the fallout).
PolitiFact’s analysis is so bad, that any critical thinker can see that without reading the story but just reading the summary which is essentially, “we don’t know what killed him, but it wasn’t the COVID vaccine.” Wow. I’m surprised anyone can take them seriously with a summary like that.
I find it interesting to note that the cardiologists I talked to ranged from “Normal size 350g. It’s vax myocarditis strikes again” to “it is impossible to rule out the vaccine as the proximate cause of death” whereas the Foo Fighters fans said it couldn’t have been the vaccine and “don’t go there” (see this video).
Here is what I know:
- He was found dead in his hotel room on March 25, 2022 after complaining about chest pains.
- Press reported he died of cardiac arrest. That is really important. The vaccine causes death by cardiac arrest. Marijuana and heroin and the other drugs aren’t consistent with the symptoms observed before he died. He appeared to be perfectly normal other than chest pains.
- Taylor Hawkins was all about the music and his fans. Those were his passions. He was not in it for the money or any other reason. He was just a great guy. [inside source]
- He was married for 17 years and had three kids: Shane, Annabelle, and Everleigh. He had everything to live for.
- Toxicology reports from the Columbian authorities claim there were 10 substances found in his body including opioids, benzodiazepines, marijuana and antidepressants but there was no mention of the amount of each substance. People have mentioned that drug reports from Columbian sources can be unreliable.